Travel to Tilburg University
During the Registration Day, Friday January 22, 2021, Tilburg University offers special assistance for students who arrive at Schiphol Airport or Eindhoven Airport (if circumstances permit). After a warm welcome by our Travel Assistance Team, your travel from these airports to Tilburg University will be easy and comfortable.
On Registration Day, Friday January 22, 2021 :
- Airport service from: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Pick-up service from 'Tilburg Universiteit' train station: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
As long as the regulations regarding the coronavirus allow it, Tilburg University will offer travel guidance.
Travelling to the Netherlands from abroad during corona
The Travel Assistance is only arranged from Schiphol Airport and Eindhoven Airport. If you arrive at another airport, you will have to find your way to Tilburg University by yourself. Check our information about how to travel to Tilburg University and travel planners. You can expect:
- Welcome by our Tilburg University Travel Assistance Team.
- Explanation and support with the purchase of train/bus tickets and 'Public transport-card' (OV-chip card).
- Handout of your personal travel schedule to railway station 'Tilburg Universiteit'.
- Escort you to trains/buses.
Pick-up service from train station
You will be warmly welcomed at your arrival in Tilburg at the train station: ‘Tilburg University’ by student association I*ESN. You and your luggage will be collected by minibus (if possible; otherwise on feet) and brought to your housing agency, the bus station, or taxi.
This service will only be offered during the Registration Day: between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.