As an international student you need to arrange several practical matters to assure yourself of an untroubled stay in the Netherlands, including the immigration formalities.
Preparing your stay
- The Immigration Coordinators are happy to apply for your visa and/or residence permit and will guide you step-by-step through the process.
- The Immigration Coordinators start the immigration procedure from May onwards. You will receive an invitation email automatically.
- The Immigration Team has a special agreement with the Dutch Immigration Service to speed up this process and to make it as smooth as possible for you.
You can already find more information about visa, insurance, work permits and other procedures, applicable to your personal situation on the websites of Study in Holland and Dutch Immigration Service.
Contact the Immigration Team
If you have a question, do not hesitate to contact the Immigration Coordinators at the Immigration Team.
You can discuss immigration related questions and/or concerns during the telephone consultation hours of the Immigration Team. The visiting hours will be held at telephone number +31 (0)13 466 4707 on:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00 to 11:00 hrs
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 15:00 to 16:00 hrs
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, we are not able to hold visiting hours in person currently. It is possible to ask your question via email@example.com.