Tilburg University education

Immigration information for current Non-EU students

This section provides you with all the necessary information on immigration matters during your period of study at Tilburg University. It also guides you through the steps you might need to take before leaving the Netherlands and returning to your home country.

Study progress monitoring
Extension of the Residence Permit
Residence permit card lost or stolen
Travel with a Dutch residence permit card
Travel without residence permit card: return visa
Working while studying

My study period at Tilburg University has ended. What do I need to do and what should I know?

Deregistering as a resident (BRP-inschrijving)
Deregistering with the Dutch Immigration Service (IND)
Orientation year for highly educated persons (after graduation)