International Post-Master Accountancy program
The International Post-Master Accountancy program aims to educate students in the Caribbean to become a registered accountant (RA) in the Netherlands. Classes are entirely given at Curaçao. The innovative curriculum and contemporary teaching methods, taught by a high quality faculty, provide a good mix between practice and theory.
Start: annually in April
- A program to become a registered accountant (RA) in the Netherlands.
- Aiming at students living in the Caribbean and Surinam, Classes are entirely given at Curaçao.
- The model of two-week uninterrupted blocks instead of weekly classes leads to a better balance between study and work and it allows students who do not live at Curaçao to participate.
- After finalizing the program the student will be exempted from the practice thesis, a mandated part in the second year of the practical training.
- Seminars are scheduled in April, June, and October.
- High quality faculty that always make a good mix between practice and theory.
- Innovative curriculum and contemporary teaching methods.
- Selective, the program and employers are selective toward potential students.
- Small groups of 25 students at a maximum and personal attention by faculty, management and supporting staff.
- Highly interactive.
- Social media are an integral part of the program.
- A great contribution to your network.
- Training in principle in Dutch, or English if requested by the students unanimously.