Masterclass Next Generation Leadership
A new era asks for different leaders. Technological, economical and societal developments all have a big impact on how organizations operate today. What does our increasingly turbulent, complex world require of leaders? Which qualities are crucial for the leaders of the future? During this masterclass, Professor Freek Peters goes through the latest developments within the field of contextual leadership and shows what this implicates for your organization.
Want to deepen your knowledge even more? Go to the (dutch) professional program "De weg naar succesvol leiderschap in 2030"!
New times call for new forms of leadership
The masterclass will update you on the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to realize futureproof governance and leadership within your organization. After attending this masterclass, you will have a better understanding of:
- changes in society, economy and technology and how they impact organizations;
- the complexity of the context in which these changes take place and how that influences governance;
- the key aspects of leadership and the importance of good leadership for the success of your organization;
- the core qualities and competencies of futureproof leaders;
- how futureproof your organization is.
This Professional Learning Masterclass in short
Program overview Next Generation Leadership
Learn from the best!
Introducing our professors and practitioners
Practical information Next Generation Leadership
Professional Learning Masterclasses
Are you interested?