Sustainable and Social Entrepreneurship: Triple Business Models
Registration for this course is closed.
Can entrepreneurs save the world? In this 1-week summer intensive you will discover hands-on how the entrepreneurial mindset - backed up by entrepreneurial knowledge and skills - can deliver novel and radical solutions to society’s biggest challenges.
You will identify, design and launch your own social enterprise, and pitch your concept to a panel of experts and investors.
This course gives you:
- Knowledge and understanding of core theories, methods and techniques used in entrepreneurship;
- Knowledge of how entrepreneurship can deliver novel solutions to complex problems arising from global sustainability issues.
You will develop the skills needed to:
- Initiate, plan, conduct and complete a business projects in which your new knowledge of social entrepreneurship is applied;
- Generate creative ideas and translate them into concrete plans for creating and running a business;
- Experiment with new ideas, attitudes, and behaviours;
- Present and pitch your business idea and analysis to a panel of professionals.
This summer school stimulates you to:
- Be curious about all aspects of entrepreneurship, innovation and business and to really understand how they interact with society at large;
- Develop an ‘opportunity’ orientation in which you view global problems as challenges with a variety of potential solutions;
- Be open to learning and experimentation as key to your self-development and further education.
Application and registration
Do you want to register for Tilburg University Summer School 2019?
Extended deadline: 30th June 2019.
For courses marked "Closed" it is no longer possible to register.