Registration Days: August 2021
Thank you all for participating in our (online or offline) Registration Days program! It has been lovely to be able to meet you, either online or in person and give you a warm welcome to Tilburg University! We wish you the best of luck with your studies and hope will enjoy your stay in Tilburg!
Late Arrival Desk
Were you not able to attend the Registrations Days? Don’t worry, we have arranged a Late Arrival Desk where you can still register your arrival in Tilburg and get all the information you need to have a good start to your studies at Tilburg University!
- When? August 31 and September 1, 2, 6, 8 and 9
- What time? 1 pm to 3 pm
- Where? I3, Intermezzo Building (across from the Albert Heijn supermarket)
Need to know
Municipality (BSN Number)
Self-tests for free
- Information about how to arrange payment of your tuition fees.
- With any questions regarding your admission, please contact your International Admission Coordinator.
- For questions regarding your Certificate of Enrolment, contact our Student Desk.
- If you need help finding accommodation, please send an e-mail to our Housing Officer via email@example.com to arrange an appointment to discuss your options.
- Order your Tilburg University card as soon as possible!
- Register with a General Practioner (GP). It is important that you register with a doctor as soon as possible after your arrival. Please do not wait until you have a medical situation that requires action. To help you with this, a presentation has been created to provide further information regarding this.
- There is always lots to do in Tilburg, whether it’s visiting a museum, planning a night out, going for a bike ride in the surrounding countryside or joining one of the many festivals held throughout the year. Stay up to date with what to do via Tilburg’s tourist information website.
Any other questions?
If you have any other questions, you can possibly find your answer in our quick guide for new students. Our student portal also contains a lot of information that can help you on your way. And if you can' t find the answer to your question right away, you can always contact our Student Desk.
Other introduction activities
Study Program Introduction
The compulsory Study Program Introduction will give you the opportunity to meet your fellow students. Moreover, you will receive all the information you need about your program to have a successful start.
Program Introduction Exchange
The mandatory program introduction exchange will give you the opportunity to meet your fellow students. Receive all the information you will need about your exchange program to have a successful start.
Introduction Week (TOP Week)
Tilburg Orientation Program, TOP, organizes the introduction week for all new incoming students in Tilburg. Get to know Tilburg, and start with your new adventure. Participation is voluntary.