'Prepare for your Studies' webinar
On July 12, 2022, we will be hosting a virtual 'Prepare for your Studies' webinar for all students who have been (un)conditionally admitted and who will begin (or continue) their studies in September 2022. During this interactive webinar, we will present the latest relevant information and updates, to gear you up for a smooth and enjoyable start of your academic journey at Tilburg University.
What to expect
- Get up to speed about the important procedures: admission, immigration, housing, well-being and student life matters;
- Receive more information about the Registration Days, Introduction Week (TOP Week), and Study Program Introduction;
- Get an overview of the important dates, sources of information, contacts and tips;
- Enjoy the Live Q&A with students and staff;
- Get the latest updates about the effect of COVID-19 on our education (if applicable).
Webinar sessions for the academic year 2022/23
We offer two identical sessions for our conditionally and unconditionally admitted students from EU/EEA and Non-EU/EEA countries, who will be starting their studies in September 2022 and who are planning to travel to Tilburg. Therefore, feel free to register for the session that better fits your agenda relative to your time zone.
Feel free to sign-up for the morning or afternoon sessions on Tuesday July 12, by clicking on one of the 'Register' links below:
Get to know fellow students
In our Facebook group for Tilburg University freshmen you are most welcome to introduce yourself, interact with others, make connections and ask any questions you might have.Feel free to join