Finalize your admission
In order to be fully enrolled as a student at Tilburg University, you must meet the conditions of admission detailed in your Conditional Admission Letter and you must arrange the payment of your tuition fee in Studielink. On this webpage you can read how you can change your conditional admission into an unconditional admission. You can also find an explanation of the terminology used in the process.
What do you need to do?
For the application process at Tilburg University, you have uploaded the required documents online. If you are conditionally admitted, you may be asked to send us original certified hard copies (or authenticated copies) of your grade lists/transcript of records and diplomas by post (see ‘Explanation of terminology’ below).
- You will receive regular reminders about what still needs to be done from your International Admission Coordinator and from our Student Administration Department.
- If you have any questions regarding the process of changing your conditional admission to unconditional admission, please contact your International Admission Coordinator as soon as possible to ensure that your enrollment can be completed in time.
Deadlines and consequences
We strongly recommend that you meet all the conditions of admission as soon as possible to avoid any delays to your enrollment. Please send your documents to us as soon as they are available - do not wait until the deadline. However, you must meet all conditions of admission detailed in your Conditional Admission Letter by:
- August 1 for the September intake
- August 31 for the September intake (if you intend to start your program of study in September)
- January 31 for the February intake (if you intend to start your program of study in February)
Remember, the sooner you meet the conditions of admission, the sooner you will be able to complete your enrollment.
Different deadlines may apply for applicants for scholarship programs that require unconditional admission before nomination. For more information, please refer to the scholarship requirements procedure of the scholarship for which you are applying.
If you do not meet the deadline
Please bear in mind that if you meet the conditions of admission after the deadline mentioned above, there will be consequences for your admission and enrollment at Tilburg University:
- You will not be able to start the program or, if you have already started, you will have to stop the program immediately.
- For non-EEA nationals, this may have consequences for your immigration procedure and outcome.