Tilburg University uses a centralized system for the digital processing of purchase invoices.
In order to process your invoice quickly and correctly, it should meet the following requirements:
- The invoice is sent in PDF and directly per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The invoice can also be delivered via PEPPOL (KvK 41095855).
- The invoice contains an purchase order number (55000…) OR a budget code (4 or 8 digits) and a contact person.
- The invoice contains only one order number or budget code. Batch invoices cannot be processed.
- If applicable, include Tilburg University’s VAT number (NL002791250B01) on the invoice (for sales tax purposes).
- Invoices should be addressed to:
Attn. Finance Service Center K 1046
PO Box 90153
5000 LE Tilburg
Only invoices that meet abovementioned requirements will be processed
Please note: email@example.com may exclusively be used for invoices. All other correspondence takes place via our Finance Service Center:
Phone: +31 (0)13 – 466 4242