Lunch meeting on archiving and publishing of research data
The Research Data Office is organizing a lunch meeting on December 12, 2019 from 12:00 to 12:45 hrs. on the long-term storage, publishing and sharing of research data.
- Archiving and publishing of research data: what and why
- Data storage vs. data archiving
- Data repositories
- Tilburg University Dataverse: how to deposit datasets
- What the Research Data Office can do to support
PhD Candidates and other researchers.
Date & Location
Thursday December 12, 2019 from 12:00-12:45 hrs. in Library Lecture Room 104
- You can sign in or out via email@example.com
- Lunch and coffee/tea is provided.
- If you cannot attend this meeting while you have already registered, we kindly ask you to inform us as soon as possible by sending an e-mail.