RDM Lunch meeting ‘Data security’
Do you work with sensitive data and want to know how you can protect these data? Do you want to learn more about the principles and requirements of data security? Do you want to know how you can encrypt your files and devices? Then visit our lunch meeting on June 13!
This lunch meeting is organized by the Research Data Office, in collaboration with CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team). The guest speaker of this meeting is Jeroen Egmond, security expert of CERT.
• When: June 13 from 12-13h
• Where: Library Lecture Room L104
• Target group: PhD students and (senior) researchers
• Registration: Please sign up by e-mailing The Research Data Office at email@example.com
• Note: Lunch is included. The meeting is in English.