Sinterklaas Party for Children of Employees
Once again this year, the Executive Board and Staff Association Unifriends have invited St. Nicholas to visit the ampus or for a live stream from the Aula. More information will follow around the fall break.
- Wednesday afternoon November 24, 2021
|4.00 pm - 4.20 pm||
Live stream + unpacking together as a gift. (Dutch)
|From 4.20 pm||
Chat session with Sinterklaas (Dutch)
From an organizational point of view, it is difficult this year to get the present to your child on time from the university. We desperately need your help as a parent with that. Together we can ensure that this exceptional party is a success and that every child receives a present at the same time.
After confirmation of participation and payment, you will receive a gift card for each child.
We want to ask you:
- Buy 1 present in time with the gift- card so that every child receives 1 package on 2 December;
- Have this present wrapped festively
- Have the present ready until Sinterklaas gives a sign. The present is then traditionally unwrapped together at the end of the meeting.
Registration and costs
• Registration is closed
Applications and payments must be received no later than November 18. Registrations received after November 18 can unfortunately no longer be processed.
Sinterklaas asks all children to make a drawing or to download a drawing from our website and color it
- Calendar sheet December 5
- Sinterklas a car
- Sinterklaas reads
- Sinterklaas on the boat
- Sinterklaas on the horse
Send the drawing before November 18 to:
- Tilburg University
P.O. box 90153
5000 LE Tilburg
The drawing will be used to furnish the Aula.
- Members Staff Association Free
- Non members: Personal contribution per child Euro 15.-
After registration you will receive a confirmation by email
- Payment details if appiclable
- Link to follow the live stream and / or chat session