Student board Night University
Night University is organized by the student board. This board is working together with several other parties to make Night University a success.
Vacancy student board 2020
Active students wanted for Night University!
Are you an enthusiastic student who is not afraid of hard work and who has time to gain loads of experience next to your studies, by being involved in organizing a big event? If so, apply before 1 March to become a board member of the Night University Foundation (Stichting Night University).
Night University is an annual, free, open and fun evening where everyone is welcome to experience what Tilburg University has to offer in terms of science, debates, and culture. Night University is one of Tilburg University’s most prominent events.
Night University is primarily organized by Academic Forum and the student board of the Night University Foundation. This is done in close consultation with numerous parties within Tilburg University, including the Marketing & Communication Division, study associations, the Schools, and several outside parties. The Night University Foundation is looking for new board members to collaborate with all these parties in organizing this great event.
What we are offering
- A challenging assignment aimed at organizing an alluring event on 1 October 2020 that manages to attract large numbers of students, employees, alumni, secondary school pupils, and other residents of Tilburg to the campus;
- Board scholarship for a few months;
- A learning experience that allows you to further develop both socially and professionally and that will benefit your future career;
- Expanding your network by means of the great many parties that you will be collaborating with, both within and outside the University;
- Freedom and responsibility in organizing and communicating the event.
What we are asking for
- Your time: about 1 day per week. Little at first, but more towards the date of the event;
- Self-reliance and the ability to work and maintain contact with different parties within and outside the University;
- Availability from April to October;
- Preference for candidates with social media and DTP experience and/or
- Preference for candidates with experience with study associations
- Motivation and dedication to make this event an unparalleled success!
Are you interested in a board position at Night University? Then send a short motivation letter plus CV before March 1, 2020, to the Night University project leader, Has Klerx, email@example.com. For questions or more information, please call 013-466 20 82.
Short job interviews will be take place on the afternoons of March 10 and 11.