Application, Admission and Tuition Fee PPP
Admission to the Professional PhD Program is executed by the Admissions Committee. This committee consists of the Director of Graduate Studies of the professional PhD program, the Education Coordinator and team of supervisors.
- One letter of reference
- One letter of support from your organization
- A personal statement of interest
- A summary of your research experience/interest
- Curriculum Vitae (resumé)
- Certified diploma of your graduate education
- Certified transcripts of grades
- Two-page research proposal
- Name of potential supervisor (full or part-time professor at TiSEM)
- Original copy of an academic IELTS test (score minimum 7.0 overall and 6.5 on parts), or an original copy of a TOEFL English language test (score paper-based a minimum of 600, internet-based a minimum of 100). If you think you are eligible for an exemption please download the exemption form, fill it our an add it to your application.
The deadline for application is 1 June 2021.
First the Director of Graduate Studies will check you eligibility for possible admission. The outcome of this eligibility check will be announced before 15 June 2021.
If eligible you will be invited to a set of bilateral personal interviews with the Director of Graduate Studies (PPP), the Graduate Program Coordinator (GPC) and your supervisor before the final admission. The aim of the interview will be to share expectations and research interests in greater details.
Before 15 July 2021 you will be informed about the final admission decision.
How to apply:
Please send the required documents to the TISEM Graduate School by e-mail: email@example.com.
Tuition Fee PPP
Each PPP candidate is entitled to supervision by a TiSEM Professor. To cover additional costs, the annual tuition fee for the PhD program for Professionals is € 5.000,-.
This fee covers the following items:
- Participation in yearly course modules
- Participation in regular lecture series, research meetings, seminars and conferences, organized by TISEM and the affiliated department of the PhD candidate;
- Costs of graduation such as printing of thesis and related marketing and PR;
- Access to the university's extensive library collection and subscriptions to datasets; Intranet as well as email account
- Administrative support by the CentER Graduate Office
Time line PPP
Start of the PPP
|20 September 2021|
|Year 1: Module 1||September 2022|
|Year 2: Module 2||September 2023|
|Year 3: Module 3||September 2024|
|Year 4: Module 4||International workshop t.b.a.|
|Year 5: Module 5||Back to campus t.b.a.|