The Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences has three different types of PhD candidates:
- Internal (employed by Tilburg University)
- External (the link with Tilburg University is primarily through the supervisor)
- External with scholarship
If you are interested in pursuing a PhD at Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences and would like to know more about the research being done at TSHD, you can contact the institute dealing with your research interests or the program leader of the relevant research program.
Once enrolled at the Graduate School for Humanities and Digital Sciences, all PhD candidates can make use of the training and educational module as well as benefit from the different facilities.
Educational / Training module
- Conduct and integrity
- Dutch Data Protection Act (In Dutch: Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens, WBP) (the text of the link is in Dutch)
- Publication on Complaints Scientific Integrity (In Dutch: Publicatie klachten wetenschappelijke integriteit)
- Complaint Procedure Scientific Integrity (In Dutch: Klachtenprocedure wetenschappelijke integriteit)