Institutes founded by Members of CentER's research groups
There are several specialized research centers that have been founded by members of CentER's research groups:
- Netspar (the Network for Studies on Pensions, Aging and Retirement)
Tilburg Center of Finance
This is an initiative of the Finance Research Group of CentER that aims to provide a platform where financial institutions meet with finance academia.
TILEC (Tilburg Law and Economics Center)
TILEC is an interdisciplinary research intiative of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management and the Faculty of Law. TILEC is active in the following areas: market design and related institutional matters, competition law and regulation, corporate governance and finance.
- TIBER (Tilburg Institute for Behavioral Economics Research)
Within the Tilburg School of Economics and Management
EBC (European Banking Center)
The European Banking Center is committed to building a strong network of excellent academic research and financial institutions, to stimulate research and debate in addressing the challenges and opportunities raised by banks, financial systems and regulators.
- The Center for International Management Studies (CIMS) is a research center aimed at generating fundamental knowledge in the field of management.
- The European Research Institute in Service Science (ERISS) boasts a multi-disciplinary, internationally renowned research and development team that is committed to pooling, coordinating and consolidating research activities in service science and innovation all across Europe.
- The Structural Econometrics Group (SEG) is an informal initiative by Tilburg economists with interests in structural econometrics and computational economics.