European Banking Center
The European Banking Center hosts researchers who stimulate research and debate in addressing the challenges and opportunities raised by banks, financial systems and regulators.
The European Banking Center (EBC) is a home for banking researchers located in Europe. It promotes excellence in research, combining academic rigor with policy relevance. EBC is committed to building a strong network of academic and financial institutions that can help addressing important questions of our time.
If you want to get in contact with the European Banking Center, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
EBC Featured Research
- The Procyclicality of Banking: Evidence from the Euro Area - Harry Huizinga and Luc Laeven
- Bank Information Sharing and Liquidity Risk - Fabio Castiglionesi, Zhao Li and Kebin Ma
- Can Technology Undermine Macroprudential Regulations? Evidence from Peer-to-Peer Credit in China - Fabio Braggion, Alberto Manconi and Haikun Zhu
- Some Borrowers Are More Equal than Others: Bank Funding Shocks and Credit Reallocation - Olivier De Jonghe, Hans Dewachter, Klaas Mulier, Steven Ongena and Glenn Schepens
- Leverage, Banking Employee Compensation and Institutions - Ata Can Bertray and Burak Uras
EBC in the Media
- Sylvester Eijffinger, The ECB Goes Rogue