Overview of links of interesting publications, primary sources, research groups, projects and libraries.
- Studies in the History of International Law, book series with Brill/Nijhoff (Leiden and Boston)
- Journal of the History of International Law, academic journal with Brill/Nijhoff (Leiden and Boston)
- Grotiana (New Series), academic journal with Brill/Nijhoff (Leiden and Boston)
- Studien zur Geschichte des Völkerrechts, book series of the Max Planck Institute for European Legal History in Frankfurt, with Nomos Verlag (Baden-Baden)
- History and Theory of International Law, book series with Oxford University Press (Oxford)
- Rüdiger Wolfrum, ed., Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law online, with Oxford University Press.
- Natural Law and Enlightenment Classics, book series with the Liberty Fund (Indianapolis)
- Jus Gentium, Journal of International Law
- Europäische Friedenverträge der Vormoderne online (Leibniz Institut für Europäische Rechtsgeschichte, University of Mainz)
- Oxford Historical Treaties
Research groups, projects and libraries
- The KU Leuven Legal History Talks, offering a series of interesting legal history lectures that are now also digitally available.
- Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge Director: Professor Marc Weller
- Erik Castrén Institute of International Law and Human Rights, University of Helsinki.
- Program in the History and Theory of International Law Institute for International Law and Justice, New York University. Director: Professor Benedict Kingsbury
- Max Planck Institute for European Legal History, Frankfurt, Director: Professor Thomas Duve
- Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law, Heidelberg, Directors: Professor Armin von Bogdandy and Professor Anne Peters
- Peace Palace Library, The Hague
- Fontes Historiae Iuris project of Lille 2 (Centre d'Histoire Judiciaire) with works on public international law included
- ESIL History of International Law Interest Group
- Permanent Seminar on the Theory and History of International Law, SEMPITHIDIA, Coordinator and Director: Emiliano Buis
- Natural Law 1625-1850, International Research Network at University of Halle
- Project on the History of International Law post-1850 in Eastern Europe at the University of Leipzig
- Documents Collection Centre, Yale Law School, War Manifests Database
- Grotiana Foundation, The Netherlands
- Laying the Foundations of International Law project, University of Copenhagen