INTERVICT is dedicated to excellence in education on Bachelor, Master and post doctorate level. In its education, INTERVICT challenges students to deepen and broaden their knowledge and stimulates them to develop their skills.
The institute is responsible for the complete Master Victimology and Criminal Justice , a world-wide unique program focusing on victimology.
Advisory Board MA Victimology and Criminal Justice
The aim of this Advisory Board is to serve as a reflection group, to advise on the Master's Program, and to signal developments that are important for our students and the master program as a whole. Based on the input of the Advisory Board the curriculum will be improved and tuned.
The group of experts in the field of Victimology and Criminology consists of external senior executives and alumni and includes the following members:
- Levent Altan (Executive Director at Victim Support Europe)
- Ina Hut (Director, President of the Board CoMensha)
- Rosa Jansen (President Board of Directors Victim Support Netherlands and Perspectief Herstelbemiddeling [Restorative Justice])
- Esther van de Watering (Inspector with the Council on Law Enforcement in St. Maarten)
- Joris van Wijk (Associate Professor VU Amsterdam)
Courses Bachelors / Master's program
INTERVICT is involved in teaching the following courses in Bachelor and Master programs of Tilburg Law School:
- International and European Criminal Law (BA)
- Administration of Criminal Justice (BA)
- Aliens Law (MA)
INTERVICT coordinates the Top class course on Victimology for talented Bachelor students who have scored excellent in the first year of their study.
In the Global Law Bachelor, INTERVICT lecturers teach the course Psychology and Criminology.
Through contract teaching, INTERVICT opens individual courses of the Master Victimology and Criminal Justice up to interested parties for a special fee.
More information about contract teaching.
A selection of courses is open for exchange students. Please contact the Study Abroad & Exchange Team of our International office, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the courses and the requirements.
INTERVICT offers researchers the possibility to pursue a PhD-degree as (external) PhD-candidate.