People Management Center
The People Management Center (PMC) is an organization located with the department of Human Resource Studies at Tilburg University, which serves as a platform for global HR excellence to connect staff and students of the department, TIAS Business School and the business partners in the HR field.
In the international research review, the Human Resource Studies department has received a score of 5 out of 5 for societal relevance.
- the latest PMC news
- within the department Human Resource Studies
- Attendance Behavior (February 6th)
- Digitaal Leiderschap (April 17th)
- Overdracht van Training (June 12th)
- Positieve Benadering voor Inclusief Werkgeverschap (October 30th)
The HRS department
The People Management Center (PMC) is embedded in the HRS department of Tilburg University which focuses on a balanced approach in studying the exchange relationship between employer and employee at different levels of analysis and both from the perspective of the employer and the employee.