TILEC 15th Anniversary Conference : Legal and Economic Challenges in Competition Policy
Tilburg Law and Economics Center (TILEC) is pleased to announce its 15th Anniversary Conference:
Legal and Economic Challenges in Competition Policy
9 November 2018, Tilburg, The Netherlands
The goal of our conference is to gather academics in law and economics in a small scale setting and to discuss current challenges in competition policy.
We also give young scholars the opportunity to present their work and interact with other researchers through poster presentations.
- the role of innovation in competition law
- novel theories of abuse of dominance
- behavioral economics and competition policy
- Renato Gomes (Toulouse School of Economics),
- Paul Heidhues (Düsseldorf),
- Morten Hviid (University of East Anglia),
- Pablo Ibanez Colomo (LSE),
- Marina Lao (Seton Hall),
- Ioannis Lianos (UCL),
- Carlo Reggiani (Manchester),
- Giancarlo Spagnolo (SITE, Stockholm School of Economics).