We are Tilburg University
Sander Verhaegh is an Assistant Professor Philosophy of Science. His research focuses on the history of analytic philosophy (especially Quine and the Vienna Circle) and the philosophy and history of psychology. In 2016, he received a Veni grant from The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) for a project (2017-2020) about the distinct though interconnected variants of behaviorism that played an important role in mid-twentieth century psychology, philosophy, and linguistics.
His book, Working from Within: The Nature and Development of Quine's Naturalism, is now available at Oxford University Press.
For more information visit his webpage.
- History of analytic philosophy
- Philosophy and history of psychology
- History of Analytic Philosophy (for philosophers)
- Philosophy of Science (for social scientists)
- Philosophy of Science MAW (for social scientists)
- Philosophy, Science, and Free Markets (for economists)