Registration Master's program with a non-Dutch prior education
The information on this webpage applies to students who wish to apply for a Tilburg University Master's program on the basis of a diploma from a non-Dutch educational institution.
Please make sure you follow the correct procedure
- Follow the steps below if you are applying with a diploma from a non-Dutch educational institution (including institutions in Belgium or the Netherlands Antilles) and:
- are applying for a Tilburg University Master's program for the first time.
- are rejoining the same Master's program after a break.
- If you want to register on the basis of a diploma from a Dutch educational institution, you must follow the national application procedure.
- If you want to continue your current Master's program in the upcoming academic year, you must follow the procedure for re-enrollment.