Consultation hours for job applications
Would you like specific, practical tips for successful job applications? Then join our consultation hour for job applicants.
Twice a week we offer you advice on the application procedure, the job interview and/or your application letter or CV. We also answer any questions you may have about applying for jobs. This might include:
- Is my LinkedIn profile effective?
- How do I find suitable vacancies?
- How should I interpret the text in vacancy ads?
- I would like to contact the employer by telephone. How should I do this?
- How do I prepare for my job interview? Which questions should I ask?
The job consultation hours are every Monday and Thursday between 13.00 and 14.00h at the Student Desk (A304, route 14).
Participation and registration
- For asking your question, you need to make an appointment via the Career Portal. We can help 6 students per consultation hour (10 minutes per student).
- Go to the Career Portal and click for 'appointments'. After that click by *campus for 'Tilburg University'. Click by Type of appointment for 'Consultation hour for job application (10 min.)'. You can now choose a day and time for the appointment.
- After registering, you'll receive a confirmation. Please make sure to wait at the standing table in front of room A 304 (Student Desk area in Academia building, 3rd floor) at least 5 minutes before your appointment. You will be called in when the advisor is ready for you.
- Tip: bring the vacancy with you if you want feedback on your CV and/or application letter.