Are you a student or international student looking for a job or for an internship? LinkedIn is an effective social media tool that can significantly improve your career prospects. LinkedIn helps you to connect with interesting people, jobs and other opportunities.
LinkedIn can help you maximize your chances on the labor market. Because LinkedIn also helps other people to find you. A potential employer will be able to find you more easily if you have a good-quality and complete profile. Do you know how you use LinkedIn in a professional way? How do you make the right impression with your personal profile and use it to showcase your skills and specialisms? You will find out the answers to these questions during this workshop, and practice using your own profile.
What will you learn?
During this workshop:
- you will get some concrete tips for your personal profile on LinkedIn
- you will learn how to use LinkedIn to look for a job or internship, find and connect with interesting companies and people, and become an active member of a group.
What do we expect from you?
- Make sure you already have a basic profile on LinkedIn before participating in this workshop. See the checklist of requirements that your profile needs to meet.
- Send your personal LinkedIn page to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five working days before the start of the workshop, adding ‘LinkedIn workshop’ in the subject field.
- Complete the assignment prior to the workshop.
- Bring your own laptop to the workshop.
|Target group||Students in the last phase of their studies and recent graduates who would like to know more about the different ways to use LinkedIn. Note: this is a workshop for beginners. If you already know how LinkedIn works and want your profile checked, come along to the consultation hour for job applicants.|
|When?||January 28th from 09.30-12.30h|
|Number of participants||At least 8, no more than 12|