National Student Survey 2021
Who is in a better position than you are to evaluate your university and your degree program? In the week of January 18, 2021, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to participate in the National Student Survey (Nationale StudentenEnquête, NSE). This is a nationwide questionnaire regarding the quality of programs at research universities and universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands.
We kindly ask you to fill in this survey for several reasons:
- You help prospective students with their study choice.
- The results provide Tilburg University with important information about the strengths and weaknesses in its education and services.
- Frequently consulted rankings (Keuzegids Hoger Onderwijs, Elsevier and Studiekeuze123.nl) are largely based on the results of the NSE.
- You can win great prizes (see below).
How to participate?
Participation is possible until March 14, 2021 in the following ways:
- By clicking on the personal link that Studiekeuze123 has sent to your Tilburg University mailbox. Tilburg University students received the first invitation in the week of January 18th. Several reminders have been scheduled in February and March. The so-called 'last shot reminder' will be sent between 8 and 12 March.
- By asking for your personal link on www.nse.nl (always use your @tilburguniversity.edu address! The extension @uvt.nl will not be recognized).
Win great prizes
If you complete the questionnaire, you automatically have a chance to win several great prizes. One participant will win an Apple Macbook Air (€ 1,199). Also 4 participants will win Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones (€ 380) and 3 participants a Logitech Master Series mouse and keyboard (€ 218). Moreover, a total of 400 Bol.com vouchers (€ 25) will also be raffled off among the participants. In addition, Tilburg University itself awards a Bol.com voucher (€25) to every 250th participant.
The National Student Survey is organized by Studiekeuze123 Foundation. This foundation is an initiative of the student organizations ISO and LSVb and the educational umbrella organizations HBO Council, VSNU (Association of Universities in the Netherlands), and NRTO (Dutch Council for Training and Education). The survey will be conducted by the research agency MWM2. If you have any questions about the survey, please see www.nse.nl.