Consultation hour for job application
Would you like specific, practical tips for successful job applications? Then join our consultation hour for job applicants.
Twice a week we offer you advice on the application procedure, the job interview and/or your cover letter or CV. We also answer any questions you may have about applying for jobs. This might include:
- Is my LinkedIn profile effective?
- How do I find suitable vacancies?
- How should I interpret the text in vacancy ads?
- I would like to contact the employer by telephone. How should I do this?
- How do I prepare for my job interview? Which questions should I ask?
The job consultation hours are every Monday and Thursday between 13:00 and 14:00 hrs, online and offline.
Participation and registration
- For asking your question, you need to make an appointment via the Career Portal. We can help 4 students per consultation hour (15 minutes per student).
- Go to the Career Portal and click for 'appointments'. After that click by *campus for 'Tilburg University'. Click by Type of appointment for 'Consultation hour for job application (15 min.)'. You can now choose a day and time for the appointment.
- After registering, you'll receive a confirmation with the link for the meeting.
- Tip: bring the vacancy with you if you want feedback on your CV, cover letter or LinkedIn profile.