Workshop How to Prepare for Assessments
Are you almost ready to enter the labor market and wondering how to best prepare for an assessment or are you planning to apply for a specific position for which an assessment is part of the application procedure - and you want to know what to expect? Then sign up for the workshop How to Prepare for Assessments.
What will you learn?
- What an assessment is and why and how it’s used.
- What types of assessments there are and how they are constructed .
- How to effectively prepare for an assessment.
- The do’s and don’ts regarding an assessment.
- What the procedure is like.
And more! We will pay attention to all above stated questions in an interactive way, by making use of several assignments. At the end of this workshop you are better equipped for making assessments and know how to be well prepared.
|Target group||All students (Dutch and International) who wish to gain more insight and knowledge on assessments in the Netherlands|
November 28, 2022, from 13:30 -16:30 hrs
May 11, 2023, from 13:30 - 16:30 hrs
|Trainer||Career Coach & Trainer|
|Number of participants||Minimum 8, maximum 12|
* If only Dutch speaking students participate in this training the spoken language will be Dutch.
Register for the workshop How to Prepare for Assessments
After sending the registration form, you will be notified as soon as possible about your registration. Based on the number of participants who have registered, a decision will be made about whether the workshop will take place one week before it is due to start.