Borrowing of AV materials by students
As a student of Tilburg University, you can reserve AV materials for teaching, research and events. When the equipment is used for these purposes, there are no costs involved.
Overview of AV materials you can reserve
All equipment can be borrowed for one day (until 11:30 pm). Voice recorder excepted.
|Mobile sound set||Equipped with USB/SD MP3 player, Bluetooth and wireless handheld microphone|
Tablets and laptops
|Ipad Air 2 (tablet)|
Livestream or video/audio recording
|Digital voice recorder||
|Sound recording equipment for meetings||Marantz (Solid State Recorder)|
|HD Video Camera||SD card included|
|Listentalk receiver pro||Maximum 1 semester|
|Flipchart||Flipover sheets cost 25 cents each|
|Presenter||With red laser pointer|
|Loose stand||For video camera and photo camera|
|Headset + webcam|
|Mini Jack XLR cabel||Only for the stand|
|USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI Adapter for lecture rooms|
Conditions for borrowing AV materials
- The signer commits him-/herself to returning the equipment before the return date. Interim extension is NOT possible. The equipment is to be returned after the loan period.
- If on returning the equipment defects should be found that are not caused by normal use or normal wear, all costs involved in necessary repairs (incl. labor costs and parts) or possible replacement will be charged to the borrower.
- A copy of the ticket is always to be shown on returning the equipment or on applications for extension.
- It is not permitted to lend out loan equipment to third parties or to use it for private purposes.
- No repairs or changes are to be made to borrowed equipment without prior consent of the LIS Service Desk.
- Defects of borrowed equipment should be reported to the LIS Service Desk immediately.
- Fines: You will be charged a € 10 fine per device for the first day the device is late; every next day you will be charged an additional € 5 per day.
- Batteries of equipment borrowed are to be recharged before returning the equipment to the Library Support Desk