Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT)
The CERT Team (Computer Emergency Response Team) contributes to proper ICT security on campus. CERT takes action in the event of security incidents that disrupt services to such a degree that quick and effective action is necessary to reduce damage to computers and/or networks and to restore services.
- Setting up and maintaining a hotline for security incidents and handling them adequately.
- Providing information on prevention and current threats (including warning other CERTs).
- Advising on IT security at the university.
- Providing presentations/demonstrations in the field of IT security (Awareness).
- Auditing the IT infrastructure and applications.
CERT's contact details
Address: Warandelaan 2
5037 AB Tilburg