Virtual Private Network (VPN) for students
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is used to give access via the Internet to services and servers that are not freely accessible via the public Internet.
What to use VPN for?
- Consult specialized library databases off-campus via the Internet (you can also use the Library Access extension for this).
- When off-campus, send print orders to one of the printer/copiers on the campus.
Frequently Asked Questions on VPN
- How to set up a VPN connection on my computer, mobile phone or tablet (via a VPN Client)?
- What is the expiration time of a VPN session?
- Can I set up a split tunneling connection?
Please check the Self Service Portal IT for the answers to these questions and more information.