Student portal

Where can I go if I have a complaint or if I am not satisfied?

Everyone at Tilburg University does their utmost to make sure everything runs smoothly and fairly. Nevertheless, you may feel dissatisfied with certain facilities or the way you have been treated. You may disagree with certain decisions, such as the grade received for an exam.

There are established complaint and appeal procedures available for this

  • To file an informal or formal complaint, you can  go directly to the Central Complaints Desk.
  • If you are confronted with unacceptable behavior, such as sexual harassment, bullying, aggression, violence, or discrimination, you can call in the help of one of the confidential advisors.