Onderwijs in CUBE

What facilities are available if I am studying with a disability?

Whether you are physically handicapped or have something that is less visible but does affect your study results, the sooner you report this to the Dean of Students, the better it will be for you, because this can then be taken into account and special arrangements can be made.

There are numerous services and arrangements available. For example, if you can provide proof that you suffer from dyslexia, by presenting an official report or a medical declaration, you will be allotted more time to complete exams. You can file a request for special examination arrangements online.

If your condition is so serious that it causes structural delays in your studies, you must report this to Dean of Students. This also applies to chronic diseases or physical disabilities.