Students walking in the library

Where can I go if I have a complaint or if I am not satisfied?

Please read carefully what steps you can take if you are not satisfied and want to file a complaint.

  • Your first point of contact if you have a complaint is your Education Coordinator. He or she can help you find a solution, or refer you to the right people or institutions.
    After contacting your Education Coordinator, it is possible to make use of the established complaint, objection and appeal procedures.
  • To file an informal or formal complaint, you can  go directly to the Central Complaints Desk.
  • If you are confronted with unacceptable behavior, such as sexual harassment, bullying, aggression, violence, or discrimination, you can call in the help of one of the confidential advisors.