International Exchange: Study Abroad
Information concerning coronavirus
Tilburg University is closely following the developments concerning the coronavirus and will provide any updates here. It is in contact with the Municipal Health Service (GGD) and National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
- All procedures and dates given on Tilburg University websites and in communication by the Study Abroad & Exchange Team are correct as of their date of publication. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, both the procedures and dates may change. Tilburg University will update students as soon as possible, if global, national or university regulations require changes to the procedures and dates given.
- All costs incurred by incoming and outgoing exchange students with respect to their study abroad semester are at own risk. Tilburg University cannot be held responsible if costs are incurred by students and, due to regulations on global, national or university level regarding COVID-19, the exchange is cancelled, delayed or otherwise modified.
- Due to the pandemic, the application deadline of May 1, 2020 for the Holland Scholarship for future outgoing students has been removed. We are awaiting further information about scholarship opportunities in the Fall 2020/21 semester and will inform all relevant students when more is known.
- Students selected to go abroad in fall 2020 or spring 2021 and who either withdraw from their exchange or have their exchange cancelled by the partner university due to the coronavirus pandemic, will NOT have to pay the cancellation fee of 100 Euro.
Going abroad as a Tilburg University student
Are you a Tilburg student interested in going on an exchange in 2020/2021? The only remaining deadline to apply for exchange in 2020/21 is 4 August, 2020 at 13:00. All spots that have not been allocated to students during our previous deadlines will be available then.
* Please note that the Mobility Online Search Portal does not yet contain the most up-to-date information regarding which destinations will be available in the spring 2021 semester. We are currently working on updating this to reflect changes that have to be made in light of the COVID-19 pandemic situation. Please do not submit your application for exchange in spring 2021 until the information is updated in July 2020.
Please find important information below to get your application process started.
Study Abroad Information Sessions
Scheduling an Appointment
Application Deadlines 2020/2021
Application Deadlines 2021/2022
Application & Selection
For information about the incoming exchange program at Tilburg University, please visit our dedicated website.