Application & Selection Process Study Abroad
For all students interested in an exchange we have created an action plan to inform you about the application and selection process at Tilburg University.
- Check your eligibility
- Choose 3 destinations
- Apply for your exchange
- Selection by Study Abroad & Exchange Coordinators
If you would like to apply for an exchange, we ask you to keep in mind our application deadlines. We have 5 application deadlines per year. We require students to submit their application in Mobility Online by 13:00 on the dates listed below. Late applications will NOT be considered with the exception of our September deadline.
Partner universities abroad set their own deadlines regarding enrollment of exchange students. Please keep in mind when applying for an exchange, that only the earlier deadlines may allow you to go on exchange in the fall semester.
Deadlines to apply for the fall or spring semester of 2020/2021:
- 1 November 2019 - at 13:00
- 5 February 2020 - at 13:00
- 1 April 2020 - at 13:00
- Tuesday 4 August 2020 - at 13:00
Please note that the 1 July 2020 and 1 September 2020 deadlines have been replaced with only ONE deadline: 4 August 2020. This means that 4 August 2020 is the only remaining opportunity to apply for an exchange in spring semester of the 2020/21 academic year.
- You will still be able to log into Mobility Online after the deadline.
- For administrative and legal reasons, you must be registered as a Tilburg University student at the time of applying and for the full period of your exchange, including pre-departure processes.