Make room reservations for students
Because of the corona measures it is impossible at the moment to make room reservations for meetings, study places, workshops and events.
Changes related to coronavirus
The following rules do not apply from July 1 to September 1.
- Staff can use WRB to book a room for non-teaching events.
- For conference room bookings, you must initially use the Outlook agenda. The conference room manager will let you know if you can use the room.
- The main rule that applies in dealing with requests for rooms is that lectures/classes and examinations always take precedence over other activities. In exceptional cases, the WRB manager may be forced to cancel an allocated room if this is necessary in order to ensure teaching can progress smoothly. An alternative room will be allocated if possible.
- Rooms cannot be booked, honored or allocated for commercial purposes unless this is directly initiated from Tilburg University.
- WRB cannot be used to request rooms for lectures/classes or examinations. We refer you to the timetabler responsible for your faculty for this purpose.
- Rooms may be booked up to a maximum of 3 weeks in advance.
- The WRB manager may relocate your booking to a room that is similar to the room requested. This will automatically be shown on your confirmation e-mail. It is therefore important to read it carefully!
- All communications about room bookings are by e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Rooms for graduation can be requested via the Student Desk. The student requests a room from the Student Desk together with the graduation form.
- Cultural Garden (Cultuurtuin) and Black Box bookings may be made longer than three weeks in advance. Bookings for these two rooms can be made by e-mail only (email@example.com). E-mails must contain the following information:
- Contact information, including name, telephone number, organization and room number.
- An abbreviated name, telephone number, organization and room number.
- A brief description of the planned event (conference, lecture, class, meeting, etc.).
- Any additional facilities required, such as projector, microphone, whiteboard, number of tables or chairs, etc.
- If you require facilities such as additional cleaning or security, please contact the Facility Service Desk.
- Additional points to note:
- It is not permitted to exceed the maximum number of people relative to the room size;
- all furniture must be replaced in its original position on leaving the room;
- rules apply with regard to eating and/or drinking in lecture rooms (see room notices for details).