Studying for exams

Substitute exam or test

For a substitute examination / test apply you need to contact the examination board. They can inform you about the possibilities and conditions.

Want to know what the options are, or have questions?

Contact the examination board of your School


The lecturer will give you the result after the test. The teacher must also submit the result of a substitute examination or test to the central student administration by means of an examination form. An examination sheet can not be handed in by the student, not even when it is filled in and signed by the teacher!

After processing, you can check your study results.