After you have applied to the Partner University, you will receive an acceptance letter (or email). Once you have received official proof of your acceptance you can continue with more practical matters before you leave.
Have a look at the brief checklist below, and go ahead and roll up your sleeves:
- Get a visa or work permit.
- In some countries you will stay on campus, in others you may need to look for a room in town, you will stay with a host family or you will trade rooms with a student who is coming to Tilburg. The sooner you arrange your housing, the more likely it is that you’ll find the ideal accommodations.
- Book your ticket. You can obtain a discount through Schipholtickets.nl
- Get proper travel and health insurance, since medical facilities are often quite expensive.
- Any required vaccinations? Do not wait too long.
- Emergency preparations.
- Looking for more information?
Finished checking off all these tasks? From now on you will be exchange-proof. All you need to do now is pack your bags: the world is waiting to be conquered, and you’re the one to do it!