Examination Board Data Science
The Examination Board of Data Science is entrusted with the organization and coordination in conducting of examinations of the joint degree bachelor’s program Data Science and the joint degree master’s program Data Science and Entrepreneurship of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology. Besides this, the remit of the Examination Board includes the following:
- application for exemptions
- giving permission for an extra (oral) exam
- preventing and penalizing fraud and plagiarism
- to designate examiners to hold tests and examinations, and determine the results
- to establish procedures and instructions within the framework of the program and examination regulations (OER) for assessing and determining the results of examinations.
The responsibilities of the Examination Board are installed in the 'Higher Education and Research Act (WHW)', the ‘Program and Examination Regulations for the Joint-Degree Bachelor’s Program in Data Science (OER)’, the ‘Examination Regulations for the Bachelor’s Program in Data Science’, the 'Teaching and Examination Regulations for the Master Program Data Science and Entrepreneurship (OER)', and in the ‘Rules and Guidelines for the Examination Board of the Master’s Program in Data Science and Entrepreneurship’.
Appeal against decisions of the Examination Board Data Science
Bachelor’s Program Data Science
You can lodge an appeal at the Examination Appeals Board (CBE) at TU/e against a decision of the Examination Board or an examiner within six weeks after the date on the decision.
Master’s Program Data Science and Entrepreneurship
You can lodge an appeal at the Examination Appeals Board (CBE) at TiU against a decision of the Examination Board or an examiner within six weeks after the date on the decision.
Members Examination Board
- Chairman: Dr. E.F. Kaasschieter (Department W&I of TU/e)
- Member: Prof. dr. ir. J.J. van Wijk (Department W&I of TU/e)
- Member: Dr. N.N. Purtova LL.M (Department TLS of TiU)
- Member: Prof. dr. ir. H.A.M. Daniels (Department TiSEM of TiU)
- Member: Dr. A.S.A. Bobelyn (Department IE&IS of TU/e)
- Executive secretary: A. Hol
Contact with individual members of the Examination Board is not possible.