Students Tilburg University

Informal dispute resolution

If you have a complaint or are dissatisfied with a particular decision, you obviously want to find a quick solution to the problem. Filing a complaint or objection through the official channels can, however, take a long time and you may want to consider trying to solve the problem by first talking to the staff member or teacher concerned. If you do not feel comfortable entering into such a discussion on your own, or if you would like some help or advice, feel free to contact one of the Dean of students or education coordinator.

Complaints, reports and suggestions about the library and IT facilities can also be submitted directly online by sending an e-mail to

Complaints or malfunction/failure reports regarding blinds, cleaning services, lighting, doors, toilets, etc., should be submitted online by sending an e-mail to