National Student Survey 2019
Who else is in a better position than you are to evaluate your university and your degree program? In the week of January 28, 2019 you therefore will receive an e-mail invitation to participate in the National Student Survey (NSE). This is a nationwide questionnaire regarding the quality of programs at colleges and universities in the Netherlands.
We kindly ask you to fill in this survey for several reasons:
- You help prospective students with their study choice.
- The results provide Tilburg University with important information about the strengths and weaknesses in education and service.
- Frequently consulted rankings (Keuzegids Hoger Onderwijs, Elsevier and Studiekeuze123.nl) are largely based on the results of the NSE.
- You can win great prizes (see below).
How to participate?
Participation is possible until March 24, 2019 in the following ways:
- By clicking on the personal link that Studiekeuze123 has sent to your Tilburg University mailbox. Tilburg University students received the first invitation in the week of January 28th. Several reminders have been scheduled in February and March. The so-called 'last shot reminder' will be sent in March.
- By asking for your personal link on www.nse.nl (always use your @uvt.nl address! The extension @tilburguniversity.edu will not be recognized).
Win great prizes
If you complete the questionnaire, you automatically have a chance to win several great prizes. One participant will win a €2000 travel voucher (Kilroy) and 500 participants will win a Ticketmaster eGift Card (€20)! To show our appreciation Tilburg University has decided to additionally award a €25 VVV-gift card to every 250th subscriber!
The National Student Survey is the responsibility of the studiekeuze123 Foundation. This foundation is an initiative of the student organizations ISO and LSVb and the educational umbrella HBO council, VSNU and NRTO. The survey will be conducted by the research firm Ipos. If you have any questions about the survey, please see www.nse.nl.