Students Tilburg University

Financial assistance: studying with a disability

A wide range of financial arrangements are available to students with a disability.

Further information can be obtained from the Dean of Students. Contact the dean of students, because the regulations can be very different depending on your nationality.

Extra financial support is available for students with a disability who want to go on exchange with the ERASMUS program. Please contact for more information.

Nearly all of these arrangements require students to report their disability or chronic illness to the Dean of Students as soon as possible.