Lactation rooms for students
Dante Building D 01 and D 02 (Dressing rooms)
Behind lecture halls DZ1 and DZ2
The working agreements for use of the dressing rooms in Dante Building are as follows.
- Prior to the period in which the facility will be used, the student must notify the Security Department in Vigilant Building, tel: 013 - 466 3000, if no answer 013 - 466 8300.
- The Security Department will look in the agenda to see whether this room is already used as a lactation room by other students. It will then check when the room can be reserved for the person concerned.
- The key to the BHV/EHBO room can be picked up on presentation of the student's Tilburg University card to the Key Control section of the Security Department in Vigilant Building, tel: 013 - 466 3000, if no answer 013 - 466 8300.
- After the lactation period, the student must return the key to the Security Department.
Dante Building D 263 (also resting area with bed)
The working arrangements for the use of the D 263 lactation room in Dante building are as follows:
- Prior to the period in which the facility will be used, the students should contact the Anita Vink, tel. 013 - 4663577 or mail A.Vink@tilburguniversity.edu
- The key of the health room can be collected from Anita Vink (room D 352, Dante building) on presentation of the Tilburg University card;
- After the lactation period, the student returns the key to Anita Vink
Academia building (Room A 458)
- Prior to the period of use of the facility, the student shall inform the reception desk in the Academia building (ground floor), tel. 013 - 466 25 74 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The secretariat will check whether this room is already being used for lactation by more than one employee / student. The next step is to determine when the room can be reserved for the person concerned.
- The student can then pick up the key at the reception of Academia and return it after pumping.
Cobbenhagen dressing room (congress office)
The working arrangements for the use of the changing rooms at the Congress Office are as follows:
- The student checks the Tilburg University calendar whether an academic session is planned. Check the University calendar.
- If no academic session is planned, the dressing rooms are free and can be used. The dressing rooms are occupied from about 1.5 hours before the promotion starts until about 2 hours after the end of the promotion. As an example, for a promotion at 14:30 hrs, the dressing room is occupied from approximately 13:00 to 17:15 hrs.
- For conferences the dressing rooms are used very occasionally. You can also consult the events calendar for this.
- The dressing room in building C can be found in the basement, room C 015. There is a special chair placed for lactation.
Deprez building DP 105a
The working arrangements for the use of DP 105a lactation room in Deprez building are as follows:
- Students should contact the Maarten van Alem, tel. 013 - 4664175 or mail email@example.com) if they wish to use this space;
- Maarten van Alem examines whether this room is already being used as a lactation room by more employees/students. The next step is to see when the space can be reserved for the person involved.