Students Tilburg University

Supporting documentation in case of illness or special circumstances

Dyslexia, functional disabilities and illnesses, whether or not chronic, must be demonstrated by furnishing written supporting documentation such as a statement from a family physician or other doctor, medical specialist, treating therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist, social worker, lawyer, or official body.

Medical certificate
Supporting documentation for psychological problems
Supporting documentation for non-medical conditions
Submitting supporting documentation

Was the information on this page helpful?

3 responses, of whom 3 indicated the information was helpful.