Library Support in the university library
The information point for all library questions
Library Support is situated at level 1 in the library.
Come to Library Support for:
- Support when searching for literature.
- Collecting reserved materials (including depot requests).
- Provide information about the services offered by Library and IT Support.
- Telephone: (013) 466 - 2124 (during regular opening hours).
- E-mail: email@example.com
Regular opening hours
- Monday - Friday from 08:00 - 24:00 hrs.
- Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 - 24:00 hrs.
During the exam period the University Library is only accessible for students and staff of Tilburg University and also holders of a library card.
The exam periods are:
- May 27 through June 14, 2019
Monday until Friday after 17.00 hrs and during the weekends:
- Limited IT service
- Limited assistance on searching for information
- No ILL account requests
- No access to unique materials or early printed editions in the consulting room of the Brabant-Collection
Different opening hours*
- Good Friday, April 19, 2019 open from 10.00 - 24.00 hrs
- Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019 - closed
- Easter Monday, April 22, 2019 open from 10.00 - 24.00 hrs
- Kings Day, April 27, 2019 - closed
- Ascension, May 30, 2019 - closed
- May 31, 2019 open from 10.00 - 24.00 hrs
- Whit Sunday, June 9, 2019 open from 10.00 - 24.00 hrs
- Whit Monday, June 10, 2019 open from 10.00 - 24.00 hrs
Information Point Brabant-Collection
The consulting room of the Brabant Collection is open from Monday to Friday from 09:00-17:00 hrs (during library opening hours).
It is possible to make an appointment for inspection on a Tuesday evening. Please send us this request on Thursday before 17.00 hours by telephone 013-4662865 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening hours consulting room
For access to special materials / works older than 1851, the consulting room is open from Monday to Friday from 09.00 - 17.00 hrs (during opening hours Brabant-Collection).