Consultation 'Back on track'
Are you running seriously behind schedule or did you get completely stuck in the writing process of your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis? In this consultation, we will work together to find ways to set the process of writing the thesis in motion again.
In this consultation, topics and questions are discussed that are relevant for you at this moment. In addition to the student psychologist, an employee of the Scriptorium is also present.
Examples of themes that can be addressed:
- How can you get as much as possible out of the supervision contacts with the thesis supervisor?
- Is the research question or problem sufficiently defined? Aren't you trying to do too much?
- Do you have a useful structure/layout (format) for the thesis?
- The writing process: how can you break through a writer’s block and how can you make sure you keep writing? How can you find the right balance between reading and writing?
- Use feedback & criticism meaningfully.
- How do you make an optimal and feasible schedule until your deadline?
- How can you create an optimal daytime routine so that you can work on your thesis to your satisfaction and really relax?
- How do you deal with perfectionism?
Is this the right consultation for you?
If you experience problems writing your thesis:
- Please contact your supervisor first. He/she is your first point of contact.
- If you cannot find a solution with your supervisor, contact the thesis coordinator of your thesis track.
- If you need advice on parts of your text (structure, style, formulation); make an appointment at the Scriptorium.
- If there are personal circumstances that hinder your thesis process, please contact your education coordinator.
- If you are completely stuck in the thesis process (you run the risk of significant delays, missed deadlines, not being able to meet requirements with regard to the thesis process), and need help to get back on track, please participate in the consultation Back on track.
- If you’re already seeing a student psychologist for these complaints and/or are already in a coaching trajectory with the Scriptorium, and you have doubts whether participation in a Back on track consultation is useful, please contact Annelies Aquarius (student psychologist): firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Target group||Students who did get completely stuck in their writing process for their Bachelor's or Masters thesis.|
23-05-2022, from 13:00 -13:45 hrs (FULL)
03-06-2022, from 09:00 - 09:45 hrs (FULL)
|Contact persons||Annelies Aquarius and Eric van Luijt|
|Costs||Free of costs|
|Number of participants||one at a time|
Content information and questions