TiSEM Teacher Awards and the Research Valorization Award
Congratulations to all winners!
The winners and runners-up of the various awards are as follows:
- Best Teacher BSc Programs: Kenny Meesters (Management)
- Runner-Up Best Teacher BSc Programs: Fatemeh Hosseini (Finance)
- Best Teacher MSc Programs: Bert Meijboom (Management)
- Runner-Up Best Teacher MSc Programs: Bart Bronnenberg (Marketing)
- Best Teacher Large Groups: Inge Geyskens (Marketing)
- Runner-Up Best Teacher Large Groups: Dirk Leysen (Accountancy)
- Talent of the Year: Carlie Rosmalen (Marketing)
- Best Practice in Online Education: Mehmet Donmez (Management)
- Runner-Up Best Practice in Online Education: Cristian Dobre (EOR)
- ASSET Teacher of the Year: Nikolaus Schweizer (EOR)
- Runner-Up ASSET Teacher of the Year: Bob van den Brand (Accountancy)
Research Valorization Award to Tilburg Science Hub
Hannes Datta (Marketing) and Tobias Klein (EOR) have won this year’s Research Valorization Award. They have been working on an innovative new project, the Tilburg Science Hub: an online resource that helps individual researchers, data scientists, and teams to efficiently carry out data- and computation-intensive projects, with information about workflow and data management and tutorials that teach researchers how to organize and document their data and code. Researchers can make free use of these tools and also contribute by adding additional content.