Education coordinators Social and Behavioral Sciences
Your education coordinator can advise you on study-related issues and problems.
How to contact us?
Do you want to discuss something with your education coordinator? You can schedule an appointment:
- at the Student Desk (room A 301) or
- by telephone, call: +31 (0)13 466 8000.
You want to ask a question?
Do you have a question about a study related topic?
- We advise you to first visit our online knowledge database Ask Student Desk. Search your subject and look for the answer. In case you cannot find the answer to your question, you can use the contact button to pose your question.
- Do you have a question that you want to send directly to your education coordinator by e-mail? Fill in the contact form.
Note: Do not send mails to the personal e-mail address of your education coordinator.
Your education coordinator can help, inform and advise you on study-related issues and problems:
- the organization of the education program
- choices or options in your study
- personal circumstances that affect your study
- study planning and study progress
- study interruption or study delay
- registration duration and registration status
- regulations concerning examinations, exemptions, colloquium doctum
A lot of information can be found in Ask TSB. If your question is not listed, please contact us
Below you will find the education coordinator for your program